Powered By Blogger

Saturday 19 February 2011

Checking Train Times from Braunschweig to Dresden and Hamburg.

Today is day 57 and the time is galloping towards April 17th my departure day.  I've printed off today the times of trains from BS to Dresden,  where I hope to spend a week visiting this beautiful city and meeting my email partner who lives near the Blue Wonder Bridge over the River Elbe.  I am really looking forward to the visit and the train journey takes roughly 2.5 hours.  I would also like to visit the "Bach Festival" in Leipzig, although I may run out of money before that date!   
This photo shows the Saxon Church in Bradford on Avon.  I walked there with my walking group on Friday, an excellent 4.5 mile walk with a delicious lunch and pint afterwards in the "The Lock Cafe."  We will go there again soon, the food is good and the drink even better.  Cheers!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment