Powered By Blogger

Sunday 20 February 2011

"The First Tango in Braunschweig" not "The Last Tango in Paris."

I like dancing, I've tried most dances, the waltz, jive, Morris dancing, Scottish and country dancing but the Tango has, as yet, alluded me.  I'm staying in BS for many months and have plans for many activities, visiting Dresden, the Leipzig Bach Festival, cycling, walking, singing, attempting to speak German and now I can learn the Tango in German!  I hope to find a class I can join and when I leave in September, I can Tango onto the plane.  Can someone in BS find me a nice Tango partner from April 17th onwards?

The photo shows the "Moonraker Morris Team" dancing in the Market Place in Devizes in 2008.  I'm the third dancer from the left but now dance no more, my right ankle gave way in a stick clashing section of "The Drunken Idiot" and I haven't been the same since. 

No comments:

Post a Comment