Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 February 2011

Norbert/Adapters/Leads/Netbook/Mouse/Dongle/Brain

Now 51 days to lift off and my thoughts have turned to sorting the various gadgets I need for Timmerlah.  Yesterday I dusted off my Netbook case and started a list of the technical bits I must take on the trip, the photo shows and assorted array of stuff, from the left:
Mobile/Camera/Leads/ Netbook/Brain (cotton wool)/Dongle/Adapters/Mouse/Norbert, top right.

These items will all go into my Netbook case, together with some books although, "To Buy or Not to Buy a Kindle, that is the Question?"  (Hamlet, act 3, scene 1, line 56)  I could buy the gadget (with leads) and not take any books.  My big suitcase comes out this weekend for the start of neurotic packing.  This year will be easier, I know what I need and can buy extras when I arrive.  It is amazing what you can cram into a suitcase!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cotton wool! My bet is you'll get a Kindle, but also read some German books bought locally. Are there Oxfam bookshops in Braunschweig?

    ReplyDelete