Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 March 2011

Snapshot Stories. my attempts at Creative Writing.

This month's theme at our Creative Writing group is to write a short story woven around a photograph that each of us selected at ramdom.  I chose the attached photo, a quintessentially English scene of a stone cottage, complete with a wonderful garden of delias, roses and of plants climbing over the walls.  An upstairs window is open.........  I have an idea for the story, something romantic about a chance meeting between two people, one inside the house looking out of the open window to see, for the first time, the man of her dreams, ahhhhhhh!

My story must be finished by Monday afternoon, it is now the Sunday morning before, so I feel that today will be a "Nose to the Grindstone, Creative Writing Allday Sort of Day."

No comments:

Post a Comment