Powered By Blogger

Monday 18 April 2011

Easy Journey, Easy Everything, NIce Flat, Huge Bed!

I'm sitting at the table left, with my Netbook writing to tell you that I arrived safely with no hitches, it was a dream trip, although I arrived at Southampton Airport far too early, as I alway do.  The flat is lovely and this morning bathed in sunshine.  It is far too big for me, I have to walk half a mile to the kitchen!   Here's the lounge, enough room for a good party here one night, or maybe two!

Today will be quiet, I plan a walk to the canal, about 3.25 miles return as I had no real exercise yesterday.  I have to walk to stay youngish and sane!  More news to follow, more pictures, more German for me to speak, Bettina speaks little English, and so much to think about.  Take care all my friends around the world.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment