Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 April 2011

Money, Euros, Passport, EU Health Card, Tickets, More Tickets.

All is virtually packed, bar a few last minute things,  the sort that are always thrown in when you realise there is a tiny bit of space left.  My suitcase weighs 17.5 kgs, and my allowance is 20 kgs, so 2.5 kgs left to fill! 

Here is my itinerary for Sunday 17th April:
10.15   GMT    I leave Devizes by taxi for Trowbridge station.
11.05      "       Catch a coach, (no train, track maintenance) to Salisbury station.
12.25     "       Train from Salisbury to Southampton Airport.
13.20     "       Arrive at the Airport and have lunch.
15.00     "       Check in baggage.
17.35     "       Take off! 
20.20   CET    Land at Hannover Airport to be met by Dorothea and car.
22.00     "       Arrive at my flat in Timmerlah.

Aufwiedersehen friends, see you in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment