Powered By Blogger

Monday 11 April 2011

Salisbury Cathedral, Wonderful Music and Good company.

I  made this little videoclip on Saturday evening in Salisbury Cathderal at a performance of Beethoven's "Missa Solemnis" given by the Portsmouth and Salisbury Choral Societies.  It was wonderful, my only wish was that I was singing too.  I am not happy sitting in the audience at big choral concerts,  I always want to be up there singing my little heart out! 
I stayed with two lovely friends over the weekend and then, on Sunday we drove back to Devizes where after lunch, we walked the Caen Hill flight of locks in glorious blue skies and sunshine.  Today I feel rather tired, but will recover with the help of many cups of tea and an afternoon nap!  I've now have only seven days to wait until I arrive in Germany, goodie gumdrops!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment