Powered By Blogger

Friday 5 August 2011

A Fuzzy Sunrise over Weststadt.

I had some vivid dreams last night, and have just remembered that at choir we'd celebrated Jan's 30th birthday with a box of chocolates and I ate at least four.  They tasted lovely at the time, but chocolate and cheese late at night always make me dream.  I awoke early and made a cuppa, and saw the fuzzy, pink button sun coming up over Weststadt at about 06.20, it was quite magical.     Today I was busy, salad shopping in the morning,  meeting Janet later in "Graff" for a Hot Chocolate and a chat and then a long M1 tram ride  to Thune,  to help a young man with his English conversation.  He is very good and needs English for his future intended career in the sciences.   English is the common language of the scientific world.

I came back through BS on the tram at 18.40 to see crowds around the air ambulance, which had landed outside the Schloss.  There was a heavy police presence and the helicopter with it's blades whizzing, eventually took off and disappeared into the blue sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment