Powered By Blogger

Saturday 20 August 2011

A Quiet Day on the Timmerlah Front.

Mummy Lion and Playful Cub.
Here's another lion seat support, this time a mummy and cub, ahhh.  My old moggy "Maltby" looked a bit like the cub,  although moggy  was black with a less dangerous mummy.  Me! 

I had an uneventful day today!  I needed one after my busy week of sightseeing with Rob and Louise.  It was very warm, but I had to go into town for some milk, as this week I'm off to Essen on a coach tour, and had to make sure I have milk for a cuppa when I return late next Thursday evening.  I walked to  Weserstrasse for the M3 at the renovated tram stop with its new track and bicycle park, as yet unfinished,  see the photo below.  The lower photo shows the "Oldtimerbus" waiting  in "Rathaus Square" for customers to arrive  for its sightseeing tour of BS.  

Tomorrow I'm visiting the Kralenriede Bunker, which has an open day.  It is very creepy, so I'm told, but I'm going with Guenter and Martin so I'll have some company. 

The Buessing "Oldtimertourbus" in Rathaus Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment