Powered By Blogger

Monday 8 August 2011

Monday Again and Yet Another Rainy Day.

Adam and me!
This morning I was up and out early to catch the 09.28  bus to Gliesmarode for the two English groups.  Fortunately it was someone's birthday, so we all drank wine and ate too many crisps and cheese straws.   I should not drink at lunchtime, alcohol makes me so sleepy for the rest of the day.  The photo is from our visit to the Botanical Gardens a couple of weeks ago, where I came across  a poor, naked Adam and thought he needed a cuddle to warm him up.   Eve was nowhere to be seen.  The picture below shows some Hollyhocks in the herb garden.   Today it's been raining on and off, with some really strong, gusty winds, not at all like summer.  Robert and Louise stay with me next week,  so I've plenty of shopping and housework to do in preparation for their visit.   I hope the weather is good.
The Herb Garden in Braunschweig's Botanical Agrden.

No comments:

Post a Comment