Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Braunschweig Trams and Buses.

Here's a short videoclip of the trams and buses in Braunschweig.   The music is wonderful, I wish I knew what it was.  This afternoon I travelled on the M1 from BS to Wenden, a trip of about 25 minutes to visit a friend for English conversation.   I always enjoy the journey, as the gently chug of tramwheels on the track and the particular noise of the tram slowing, stopping and the doors opening is indelibly etched on my mind, I can hear it in my sleep. I'll be back tomorrow with more news and views probably about shopping and organising an interesting visit to the city for my son Robert and Louise.   Night, night, sleep tight!

Please click on "Comment" below, Simon has told me the title of the music, the composer and the orchestra playing, thanks Simon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicki,
    the music is
    Raymond Lefevre-Viens, Viens (R.Bernet/H.Barnes/S.Linus) From the LP 'Raymond Lefevre Et Son Grand Orchestre No.17', 1973

    Keep up your blog, I enjoy reading it very day!
    Kind regards,
    Simon

    ReplyDelete