Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 May 2011

My Own Little Ding, Dingaling, Ding, Dong, Ding. (top label)

My Name on the Door Bell. (top label)
Quite who the smiling pixie is above the door bells I do not know, but he greets me everyday when I leave and return.  He/she needs a name, ehhhh "Brian" comes to mind, but please send me some suggestions, all will be carefully considered.  (I know his secret name.)

After two days of cycling I am weary.  I forget that I am an old bird, I do everything with gusto, including cycling, and I am suffering for it.  My legs ache, but worst of all is that bruised feeling of botty on hard saddle.  Not nice, but to be endured for a few more days until I can purchase a pair of "Well Padded Knickers for Geriatric Amateur Cyclists."

Today I visit Brauschweig's Staatstheater for a Mai programme.  In August I will be seeing Puccini's "Turandot," an open-air performance in the Domplatz.   Mozart's "Don Giovanni" is also advertised somewhere, but I will find out today, together with ticket prices.   www.braunschweig.de/english    Click - Culture/Theatres. 

Choir tonight, the Happy Wanderer sings her socks off again!

No comments:

Post a Comment