Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 May 2011

A Very Hot Monday Morning and Afternoon in the Woods..

It is really hot here today about 26c I think.  I had to get going early, which doesn't really suit me, especially after being in the heat and singing all yesterday afternoon, (and eating too much cake.)  I needed to get to the English groups the other side of town by 10am, but made it by 10.30am, which is not too late.   I caught the bus back to the city, then changed to the tram and walked the final 1.5 miles through the woods back to Timmerlah and my cool flat.A short videoclip is attached.  

I had an email today to say that my article for "Bus Pass Britain" Brandt Travel Books has been accepted and will be published in the autumn.  I expect the cash in my account fairly soon and I will receive a free copy of the book as soon as it is published. 

No comments:

Post a Comment