Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 May 2011

The Answer is Blowing in the Wind!

Eintracht BS Team Flag. (I think)
This is the view yesterday from my kitchen window.  Not a lot happening, I had a quiet day, but it was very windy and the lilac bushes and flag were on the go without a break from morn til night!   I think the flag is that of the local Eintracht BS Fussball Team.  The answer is blowing in the wind if only I can find it!

I had my feet up most of the day, although did my usual 3 mile return walk to Weststadt for groceries in the morning.   Lunch was simple, a tasty nutty, seedy, wholemeal roll filled with that really smelly cheese, sliced tomato and a dash of mayonnaise.   I watched the World Championship ice skating on Eurosport during the afternoon.  What grace but how exhausting it must be for those tiny girls!   

I can understand many of the commentaries on tv, sometimes I get a whole sentence and can get the gist of what's happening, a picture helps, but it is all spoken too quickly.   It is good to hear the language constantly spoken and is working wonders for my pronunciation.   I will get there eventually and would love to be a bi-lingual old age pensioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment