Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Henry the Lion and a Birthday Party.

I've acquired a  "Henry the Lion," a present from Monika and Ralph.  Henry has the "Braunschweig United" Football team motif embossed on his haunches.  He sits happily on my windowsill with his friends, from left: Norbert, Mr Lampe and Brian.    This morning I went into the city early  to buy a birthday lavender plant for Bettina's garden.  It was very hot, so I was pleased to come back to the green fields of Timmerlah.


This afternoon was Bettina's birthday party, (she is 21 again) and we all enjoyed, including two small children,  a nice afternoon eating cake and sitting on the terrace in the sunshine.  The weather is so much warmer and back to it's normal self.  It was a lovely day and I think I'll have an early night tonight,  parties, eating cake and doing nothing can be very tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment