Powered By Blogger

Thursday 29 September 2011

Flowers for Ursula and "Aufwiedersehen" Tea and Cake in the Garden.

I said another "Aufwiedersehen" until  April 2012  this afternoon to Ursula and Gerd. We sat in their lovely garden, drank tea and ate homemake plum cake with cream.  The Indian Summer sun shone and everything in the garden was rosy.  Today was an easy day with no visit to Room 101 with my passport and I also remembered to take the correct debit card with me into BS, so I was able to withdraw some cash.   This is  a short write up tonight as I need to sort my clothes for tomorrow's reception with the mayors of Bath and Braunschweig, the Petanque Group and the Twinning Group at Schloss Richmond.

My friends from Bath have arrived and we will all meet for a splendid day together.  Tomorrow afternoon we will visit the VW Autostadt in Wolfsburg and have a meal together in the evening.   I can feel my visit drawing to a close, as I keep saying so many goodbyes!   The photo below shows from left:  Monika, Gerd and Ursula enjoying  tea and cake in the garden in Harxbuettel.   It was a lovely afternoon with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment