Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Turandot Tonight in the Burgplatz at 19.30. Fingers Crossed for Dry Weather.

We're hoping to watch "Turandot" tonight, after our performance on August 26th was postponed because of torrential rain, vertical lightning, thunder and pond sized  puddles.  This morning I bought the "during the performance nibbles," some full cream milk chocolate coated peanuts, called "Peanut Mountains," they look soooo tasty.   I will write about  "Turandot" in Wednesday's Blog.    Last night I watched the US Open Tennis, and  became totally exhausted  watching  the 16/14 mammoth tie break for the first set between Jkokovic and  Dolgopolov.  Did anyone else witness this power struggle between two equally talented players?  It was wonderful play, with each player matching the other point for point.  I was glad when it was over and could go to bed in settled peace.  

It is very cool here today with  gentle sunshine and a breeze.  This morning  I bought yet more strong, smelly cheese.   When I leave Timmerlah in October will there be a big dent in the "German Smelly Cheese Sales Figures for April/October 2011?"   Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment