Powered By Blogger

Saturday 3 September 2011

A Hot Day Today at 29c.

It has been a really hot day, too hot for going into town but nevertheless, I went.  Today's the first day I have felt really well again after my two weeks of solid sightseeing,  and   I'm so pleased to feel better.  Today I launched into buying presents for friends,  I have only five more weeks left of my wonderful extended stay here.   I've found just the right things for the members of my creative writing group and something doggy for my friend's doggy!   I think wonderful German chocolate is not a wise buy at the moment, maybe we need a slight cold snap before I venture into a chocolate shop.  I can't buy anything too big or too heavy, I've enough to go in my suitcase already and I can only pack 20kg.

The photos show an old tram that I have seen before, but never managed to photograph.  I think it does special sightseeing trips on a Saturday for visitors.   I know nothing about it but will find out and report back another day.   On Thursday I mentioned a sundial that I had never seen before.  A friend tells me that it has always been there, it is very old, and must have been taken down for cleaning.  Tomorrow is going to be very hot again,  weather not conducive to going out on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment